More and more people like to travel in groups
, because it has some nice advantages. You don't need to take care of anything, make new friends and you're around people who have the same aim: to relax, variety and to explore the mountains.
For example you can take an exciting trip to the mountain peak "Gitschberg
" or to the Alp of Rodeneck-Lüsen
, take a look at the old farms in Pfunders/Fundres
or spend a cozy afternoon in Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria
with delicious Italian coffee - enjoy all this with some friendly people and without worrying about anything.
In our ski & holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal
you will find some pleasant hotels, with interesting offers for groups and special programs for travelers in groups.
>>Send a not binding request now<<
Take a look at one possible program for your group trip to South Tyrol:
Date: choosable, arrangement with group and hotel.
Accommodation: Hotels in our region Gitschberg Jochtal
- 1st day: Arrival
- 2nd day:
- Take a trip with the lift in Meransen to the Gitschberg, with the possibility to hike to the peak (Lookout point),
- Take a trip with the lift in Jochtal, with the possibility to hike to the Fane-Alm,
- or hike to the alp of Rodeneck / Lüsen, with the possibility to hike to the Peak Astjoch.
- 3rd day:
- Start early, get some coffe in Mühlbach and take a look at the local stores
- then, if you're intrested in history and culture, take a look at the old farms in Pfunders/Fundres
- finish the day with some nice "Toerggelen" (depends on season).
Info: Program can be splitted into more days
Price: Depends on accomodation and other services
For more infos: