30 Alpine meadows, 2 mountain railways, 1 Alpine region - period of the Almencard 25th May - 15th October 2017
Period of the AlmencardPLUS: 01st May-30th November 2017!
The advantage of our Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal is the Almencard and/or the AlmencardPLUS! These enable you to enjoy a relaxing holiday without using your car! Conquer South Tyrol by using the mountain railways, bus and train.
The AlmencardPLUS and the Almencard are available free of charge at your hotel, if they are Almencardpartnermembers, for the duration of your holiday!
Advantages – up close and in more detail:
The Almencard offers action, adventure, mountain cable cars and great variety for all the family.
Unlimited used of the railway cable cars in the Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal, as well as participation free of charge in the entire framework programme.
In addition, all Almencard users receive special discounts with our bonus partners.
- The AlmencardPLUS includes the use of mountain railways in the Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal
- the free use of all regional public transport in South Tyrol (= MobilCard)
- free entry to more than 80 museums and exhibitions all around South Tyrol (= MuseumMobilCard)
- Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Gitschberg (25.05.-16.10.2017)
- Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Jochtal (17.06.-15.10.2017)
- Bus journey from Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria to the alp of Rodeneck/Rodengo-Lüsen/Luson
- Discount in shops and leisure facilities
- People with this icon on their Almencard have the advantage to entry to the Alpinpool for just 2,00 €/day/person
- Attendance on our guided hiking weekly program:
• Easy Raftingtour, suitable for families (contribution necessary)
• Discovering curative herbs, forest animals&oddities at the wayside on the alp of Rodengo-Luson
• Mountain lake hiking tour, for experts
• Hiking tour "The legends of Maranza/Meransen"
• Krixly Kraxly – climbing training for children from 5-9 years
• Kletterhetz – climbing training for children from 10-14 years
• Golden autumn hiking tour to Novacella/Neustift (from september)
• Guided farm hiking trail Pfunders/Fundres
• Adventure for kids on the farm Galtinerhof at Rodengo/Rodeneck (5-9 years)
• A walking tour trough three centuries and a landscape, Spinga/Spinges
• Old ruins and young wine - sightseeing walking tour with an organic farmer at Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach
• Guided visit in the close of Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach (from mid june-mid september)
• Medieval games for kids in the close of Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach (5-9 years)
• Cool water, fragrant meadows: enjoy the mountain summer with Kneipp
• Hike to the Stoanamandl to assist at the sunrise, Jochtal Valles/Vals
• Carriage drown by horses for kids at Maranza/Meransen (5-14 years)
In addition, AlmencardPLUS users profit from the following:
- Unlimited journeys in all regional public transport inside South Tyrol (bus and train, as well as a number of lift facilities)
- Entry free of charge to 80 museums and exhibitions
Guided hiking trips and events take place on a weekly basis.