The basic rule is that you can fish 4 fish a day. Guests must have a government angling licence, which is available at the Eisack Valley tourist board office. In the Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal, you can fish for char fish and trout in the following places:
- Mühlbach reservoir: A day ticket is available at the ‘Alte Schmiede‘ in Mühlbach, at Hotel Senoner in Brixen and at the Bar Riol in Franzensfeste.
- Wild Lake in Vals: A day ticket is available at the jeweller’s Burkia in Mühlbach or at Restaurant Zur Linde. T +39 0472 849733
- Seefeld lakes in Meransen: A day ticket is available at the Wieser Hut and the Pranterstadel Hut in the Altfass Valley.
- Pfunder creek, Lake Grundlberg and Lake Eisbrugg: Day tickets are available at Restaurant Hubertus in Vintl Tel +39 0472 869384
- Fishing without a licence:
At the fishing pond Untersee in Vahrn, Brennerstrasse 125. Open from March to the end of October from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.. Mondays closed. Fishing licence direct from the Fischerstube Untersee (coffee shop, bar and garden terrace, ice-cream, warm snacks). There is also bait and fishing rod hire service.
Bowling alley at Bar Rodank in Rodeneck – T +39 0472 454332. Daily apart from Mondays, from 4 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Meransen – sports grounds, from June to the beginning of September, T +39 0472 886048
Vahrn – Hotel Löwenhof, from Easter to All Saints Day, T +39 0472 836216
Enjoy the view across the Eisack Valley and the Puster Valley from high above and experience a breath-taking adventure. Whether you are young or not so young, you can always experience a tandem paraglider flight with our qualified tandem pilot... For further information, please visit the website of MaSt Go-Fly: www.mastgofly.com
A great adventure ... Rafting in the Ahrn Valley or in Sterzing.
Rollerblading and ski rolls
In the Antholz biathlon centre, you can enjoy the 2.5 km long asphalt ski roller trail on roller blades and ski rolls …and get the ultimate biathlon feeling.
2 tennis courts in Vill/Rodeneck – Needs pre-booking at the Pension Volgger, T +39 0472 454024
Sportzone Weitental – Needs pre-booking at the Sportbar, T +39 0472 548313