The family-friendly Gitschberg Jochtal ski region with views of the Eisack Valley, situated at the entrance to the Puster Valley, offers you a magnificent skiing holiday in South Tyrol
Not interested in skiing?
- 51 kilometres of pistes at an altitude of 1,300 to 2,500 metres above sea level, with a guarantee of snow, at the southern slopes of the Pfunder mountain.
- 16 modern lift facilities
- 2 certified ski schools with a special award for kids care
- 3 children parks with full-day child care: the Gitschberg Jochtal skiing region is one of the best child-friendly ski regions in Italy.
- The look-out platforms of Steinermandl, Astjoch and Gitschberg offer breath-taking panoramic views. From the Gitschberg, you can see more than 500 summits and mountains.
- Accommodation for every taste and budget
- Genuine mountain huts with culinary specialities and traditional titbits
If you are not interested in skiing, then you can use your winter holiday
in South Tyrol to discover numerous leisure time activities
: winter hiking trips
to mountain huts, to the romantic Altfass Valley or into the snowy Alpine village of Fane, paragliding
at the Gitschberg, snow-shoe hiking
into the snowy mountain world, cross-country ski tours
on the well-prepared pistes of the Rodeneck Alm, as well as in Vals and Meransen, ice skating, sledging in the wintery landscape and horse-drawn sledge tours
offer you sufficient variety.