‘Hi Mum and Dad,
We have lots of snow here and fantastic ski coaches. The Kinderpark is fun and I have already learnt how to ski. The best thing is the snow fights! I will stay here – forever!‘
Max & Co can also enjoy the following:
- sunny, child-friendly pistes
- certified ski schools for children with well-trained ski coaches
- Pre-Christmas courses at the week-ends, so that your kids are ready for the piste once Christmas arrives.
- The Zwergele (dwarf) winter world in the village of Meransen offers 3 magic carpets – a tube run – slides – swings – plus, a variety of didactical aids to help learning how to ski.
- The new Kinderworld at the exit of the Nesselbahn avails of a magic carpet – a number of small training areas – a variety of games.
- The Bambino Club in Vals: With a play and animation area on one side ...and the actual ski lessons on the other, there are two worlds, which overlap in the club, so that children can learn how to ski in a playful way. The Kinderland is a fenced off area. Part of the equipment are 4 magic carpets (conveyor belts) with a total length of 160 metres – the Bambino Express (motor sledge with a trailer) – a Bambino tent – a tubing run – a bungee tunnel and many didactical aids, which make the ski course real fun.