Gitschberg Jochtal
 

Parish church of the Saints Philip and Jacob in Natz

Natz, Oberbrunnergasse 1
39040 Natz-Schabs/Naz-Sciaves
General description

Natz is the original seat of the ancient Natz parish from the Carolingian period. The curch was built in 1208 in the late Gothic style, commissioned by the Prince-Archbishop Konrad and consecrated in honor of St. Philip and St. Walburga. The tower was built from 1,400 granite blocks. The wooden sculptures that decorate the neo-Gothic main altar date back to 1470 and were influenced by the famous Artist Michael Pacher.

description to arrive at destination

The church is situated in the center of the Naz village