17.03. – 24.03.2018
Enjoy culinary specialties while skiing on wonderful mountains in the mild spring sun! South Tyrol’s highest farmers market invites you to embark on a special culinary trip. You’ll be able to discover and taste local farmers specialties along the slopes and in mountain huts. In addition, enjoy early-bird skiing on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 7.30.
• 7 nights in the hotel of your choice for the price of 6, or 4 for the price of 3
• The opportunity for groups to rent equipment and book group ski lessons using the 6 for 5 formula (reservation needed)
• „Ski-Early“: on Tuesdays and Fridays our slopes open at 7.30 for you to enjoy our perfectly groomed slopes!
• Receive free Gitschberg Jochtal sunglasses at your hotel check in
• Once a week our “Cavaliere” will entertain you on our Snow Beach with Prosecco and „Snow on the beach“
• Presentation of our slope grooming vehicles with our “Cavaliere”
• A tasty alternative to breakfast at your hotel: brunch at one of our high pasture huts Tuesdays and Thursdays between 8.30 and 10.00
• Wednesday is culinary specialties day with Jazz on the slopes at the Gitschberg Jochtal ski centre with our “Cavaliere”