16.03. – 23.03.2018
Enjoy culinary specialties while skiing on wonderful mountains in the mild spring sun! South Tyrol’s highest farmers’ market invites you to embark on a special culinary trip. You’ll be able to discover and taste local farmers’ specialities along the slopes and in mountain huts. In addition, enjoy early-bird skiing on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 7:50 a.m.
- 7 nights in the hotel of your choice for the price of 6, or 4 for the price of 3
- The opportunity to rent equipment and book group ski lessons using the 6 for 5 formula
- Ski-Early: on Tuesdays (in Valles Jochtal, all lifts) and Thursdays (in Maranza Gitschberg, all lifts) our slopes open at 7:50 for you to enjoy our perfectly groomed pistes!
- A Gitschberg Jochtal gadget for each reserved room
- Once a week, the Cavaliere will entertain you on our Snow Beach with Prosecco and the Snow on the beach show
- Presentation of a slope groomer with the Cavaliere
- A tasty alternative to breakfast at your hotel: brunch at one of our Alpine pasture huts, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 8:30 and 10:00
- Wednesday is culinary specialties day at the Rio Pusteria ski area, with jazz music on the slopes and tastings with our Cavaliere at the ski centre