Founded in 1979, the Gitschberg Ski & Snowboard School looks back on a track record of many years. From infant to retiree, from first steps, all the way to sophisticated technique training: The state-certified ski & snowboard instructors provide on-piste fun and success. The offer comprises:
- New School
- Snow-shoe hiking
“Intensive and individual support and promotion is especially decisive for the smallest ones, when developing the foundation and the joy for skiing. Quality and skill are hereby always a priority at the Gitschberg ski school.
As a ski school specialising in children, the Gitschberg ski school as well ranks among the awarded South Tyrolean ski schools. A quality seal classified into “Bronze”, “Silber” and “Gold” thereby serves as a constant monitoring tool for service and performance. The “Gold”-certified Gitschberg ski school offers among other things:
- Extensive range of services
- Kinderpark with two children’s lifts in the village
- Kinderpark at the Nesselbahn exit
- Children’s ski courses in the morning
- Secured outdoor area with kids’ attractions
- Ascent facilities such as “magic carpets”
- Concluding end-of-course race with subsequent prize award
- Childcare in the ski kindergarten for children starting from 3 years of age
from 8:50 to 9:50 and from 15:30 to 16.30; low-season rate: € 42.00, high-season rate: € 45.00.
Free of charge for the second person; € 10.00 charge for each additional person. The correctness of the data can not be guaranteed